Holy ghost

Holy ghost

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

16 years later and I still believe that Fred Durst should be beaten to death.

I just made it through about half of the new Limp Bizkit video. It is just as horrible as anything else they ever released. Most of the music I listen to is pretty high octane blasting so I don't believe at all that there is even a hint of a generation gap when I say that I just don't understand how anyone-now or in the 90s-would ever want to listen to that goddamned bullshit. It is not fun. It does not bounce. It has no ass. 
I used to cook for a living. A horrible job. I cooked for quite some time at the Broad Ripple Brew Pub. A wonderful place. You should go there. I made it through 2 firings and the same amount of quittings-in-a-huff.  I still go there sometimes and still love almost everyone I worked with there. But most of these people have the most godfuckingawful taste in music. Some of those folks listened to Limp Bizkit way back in the late 90s when I was there. And whenever that shit came on I would feel ill inside. Until they left and then I'd grab the offending cd and zap it in the microwave for 25 seconds. If you do this, it scrambles the data on the cd without distorting the thing. You'd never be able to tell by looking. Longer than that and you can see it's fucked. Such a simple thing and it will never be playable again. Had I not done that I would have lost my goddamned mind. Limp Bizkit and Phish almost always brought this reaction from me. 
So yeah, I hate that band. This new video has Lil Wayne in it. I had never heard it before. Kid looks like a little tough guy so imagine my surprise when I heard his voice. All I could say was, "Wow. What a twerp." 
I hate it. Not good at all. In the song, dude brags about still being the man after selling 40 million records. So what, McDonald's has sold billions and that shit is poison. Thanks for poisoning my ears, asshole.


PS: If I were Jessica Biel or Britney Spears I'd go stab that fuck in the balls for what he says about them in the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment